Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Black Crane Quilt Pants


I ended up ordering these pants in black after originally planning on the navy. It looks like the black is a bit muted, which may work better with my tops. If the olive version is re-stocked at Mille, I think I would like a pair of those as well. I went with a size medium for a slouchier fit. I'll post a report once they arrive!

The past weekend was assembling massive amounts of Ikea furniture. It makes such a huge difference to have proper spaces for things like shoes. Now all we need to do is tidy up and rearrange a few things to make the place more presentable. 

5 comments:

Jocy said...

Erica, I didn't know you were looking for the olive pair. I just sold mine...

Jocy said...

And wearing mine as I type these. They are very comfortable.

joyce said...

i'm wearing mine right this second too!!

julia said...

hahaha Ditto! Mine just came in the mail today! The fabric is so good and thick, they seem really well made.

erica said...

oh no, you had an olive pair for sale!

I'm really looking forward to wearing them to work and pretty much everywhere.