Monday, December 30, 2013

Back to Work!





Time for an early lunch break.

Sale goodies at Conifer
Rachel Comey Mars boots in Whiskey, $275
Ace & Jig Button Up, $92
Demylee cashmere Stripe Alexa pullover, $192
UPSTATE Kimono, $121



I'm thinking about ordering this Gloverall Monty Duffle, which has been marked down to $270. My coat collection still lacks a duffle, and a few of my workhorses are starting to look shabby. I tried on a few different Gloveralls at Gravity Pope. Sizing is seems to depend on the style. I'm a 32 in the slim fit and a 30 or Small in the original fit. The sleeves are a bit too long, but I like that they keep my hands covered.

4 comments:

Mona said...

I am saving for a classic slim navy gloverall next year but I need to try them on, where in Boston, would you know?

I love the one you chose the color is great but I am too shy to pull it off.

julia said...

I'm still lamenting that I sold my duffle coat a few years ago, it was probably a mistake as I haven't found one to replace it with yet. I love the idea of a red duffle, it would look so nice in the middle of the snow.

Sarge in Charge said...

That coat is gorgeous and looks nice and heavy too.

erica said...

Hmm, good question Mona. I know places like jpress should probably carry them in men's sizes. The original fit sleeves were too bulky for me, yet the slim was quite tight around the hips. I wonder if there are any shops in CT that would carry womens?

I've been thinking of a bright color coat. Winter is really bumming me out this year. Too much ice makes for an unhappy runner.