Tuesday, May 14, 2013


Such a pretty print on this Black Crane square tee at Steven Alan.

Unfortunately my trip to Montreal was a bust. I was hit with a particularly nasty virus while there, and after 6 days of fever, chills, body aches, and a negative strep throat culture, I am finally back on my feet. We're hoping to go back soon because I loved what little I did see of the city.

The weather has reverted to proper spring mode. I'm wearing my Steven Alan white overalls, a merino pullover, and a button-down shirt today. Lots of work to catch up on. I'm looking forward to celebrating our 7th wedding anniversary in the first week of June. Hopefully the weather will behave. I really want to spend that weekend at the Algonquin Provincial Park. This looks amazing.


1 comment:

julia said...

Sorry to hear about getting sick in the middle of your trip! I hope you get to get back soon. Congratulations on your anniversary coming up - 7 years, so exciting!!