Friday, May 24, 2013

Steven Alan Memorial Day Wishlist

Henri Jumpsuit. $259. Still too much for me, and silk is impractical, but I love how polished and sharp this jumpsuit looks.

Georgette dress, $159. Beautiful color, slightly more practical.

Bianca dress, $179. If only I had a wedding to go to this summer.

FWK Engineered Garments, Field parka, $259. Perfect shade of blue, thoughtful details and so well made.

Superga Cotu Classic lace-up, $45. Bought my first pair in April. Comfortable and roomy for my wide feet. They run a little short and very wide. I went with my usual 39s.

5 comments:

Anna said...

Nice picks. I looked for the cinched-waist dress similar to the jumpsuit (it buttons in back, I believe), but alas it wasn't put on sale...
Good to know the supergas work well for wide feet. I find tretorns very comfortable, but the width of my feet makes them look a bit stretched when I wear them.

Happy Friday to you!

Catherine said...

Love the jumpsuit, dress and jacket. Especially that dress, as it has such nice proportions. Silk isn't necessarily impractical. Many these days can be machine washed, and it breathes and drapes nicely.

Heather said...

oof, I like that jumpsuit too. I can never tell if they're flattering or extremely not on me. Probably can't go wrong with SA and silk though. I'm tempted by a Hope short sleeve tee, not that it's at all necessary...

erica said...

The supergas are so wide that I have to lace them up tight. As a hobbit foot person, that makes me happy!

I find silk can get sticky clingy with humid weather, but it's heavenly on hot breezy days.

Mona said...

I randomly noticed Boston has a store now on Newbury street, quiet and not a soul in the shop, nice staff. It opened 5 weeks ago. For your next trip to Boston!