Wednesday, April 29, 2009

creatures of comfort sale--rachel comey and maria cornejo

rachel comey bullseye ruffle halter, was $311, now $155

rachel comey striped cut out shoulder sweater, was $299, now $150

zero maria cornejo blue op ruched dress, was $390, now $156

alas, i wasn't in LA for the creatures of comfort blowout sale last weekend (up to 90% off). but luckily for me, they've put a few more things on sale including these lovelies. i am saving my pennies for the church and state dix dress, however....

5 comments:

evencleveland said...

Argh! Sales always strike when I am trying to be thrifty.

abigail said...

there's a Zucca dress on their site that I am obsessed with, sadly I need it to go on 75% off before I could think about buying it.

leanne said...

I love that zero dress and was wishing to be in LA to attend the sale. How are you these days?

roberta jane said...

I have been eyeing that cut-out sweater for some time now, but still not ready to spend $150 on it... sigh

Moya said...

They are so great--alas, I've completely blown my budget on Mayle!