Thursday, October 09, 2008

nomia tunic dress for fall


so, i never managed to get a tova or haeshu dress from jenny's collection last summer.

last winter nomia had a very similar tunic dress, but it sold out pretty quickly. now they have a sleeveless version (available at anica), but with a bow in the back. it has pockets, and i love the color, but is the bow too girly?

update: sadness, it sold out yesterday while i was waiting on measurements. when in doubt, call.
oh well, i guess i better save up for paris, anyway!

8 comments:

The Good Life in Virginia said...

i think it perfect. adds a little something to it.
perhaps the bow can be removed without a problem.

Moya said...

I like the bow. Without it, the dress might be too plain.

tiffany... said...

oh... i do love that dress...
i think the bow is cute... but, yes... it could probably be easily removed...

anabela / fieldguided said...

I love that dress and I love the bow. The colour and the silhouette aren't very girly at all, and since the bow is in the back it's just a nice detail. In fact, when I first read this post, I pictured you wearing it at a faculty party!

But I am a bit girl and I do love bows and I wish they hadn't been ruined for me by the whole Lolita thing.

anabela / fieldguided said...

Uh, I mean "girly." I am a bit girly. Maybe more than a bit, actually.

erica said...

ok, good, i'm glad to hear that you all think the bow works with the dress. i agree that it's a bit plain without.

i've emailed anica about sizing, but i'm probably a small. hope it doesn't sell out while i try to make a decision. so indecisive nowadays...

jenny gordy said...

oh, i can't wait to see this on you. it's really cute. i'm not sure how i feel about the bow either, but i don't think it's a deal breaker.

evencleveland said...

I think it will look great (and I think you could probably take the bow off if one day you woke up and decided you needed it our of your life.)