Friday, December 01, 2006

net-a-porter sale (greatest hits)

For all my art history friends, here is the Vera Wang "Rothko" silk dress, yours for only $1,362 (originally $2,270). I leave you to play an artist biography-fashion object thought exercise with this one.




This is what happens when the Mogwai love you so much they want you to wear them. Antik Batik Valium Mongolian lamb gilet (wow, what the hell did I just type? It's like speaking Klingon), now $351, marked down from $585.




Narcisco Rodriguez cashmere/silk blend dress with bottle-green contrast trim, only $834 from $1,390! The empire waist can be tricky, though, so you might want to sleep on it before buying, if you know what I mean.




This is a Chloe silk shirt-dress for only $1,070, marked down from $1,750. And look, they still have dresses in my size, in case you're still looking for the perfect erica-christmas-birthday present. My mom and I saw this last September at the Chloe store in South Coast Plaza and we both loved it. The black version isn't as nice, for some reason. I would also consider this another bridal option, something offbeat and a little casual (but definitely not a casual price!), if you're engaged. Honestly, wedding planning is one of my favorite past times. I guess when I have kids they'll be my new all-consuming hobby.

No comments: