Monday, October 23, 2006

Variations in Grey




Any hue tinged with grey seems about perfect to me right now. I'm probably trying to convince myself that I need to buy those grey suede boots. (Update: never mind, they're sold out in my size. They have the black ones in stock, though. meh.)

This agnes b. skirt is my favorite everyday skirt, but I can't seem to find anything else in that store to buy. The Philip Lim shirt is a disaster in waiting, so delicate and white. Today, I nearly spoiled it with soy sauce at the dim sum place in Chinatown. Same goes for the cardigan. I should wear a full bib when I eat. My clothes don't deserve to be ruined like this.

3.1 Philip Lim blouse: $79 from Barneys (on sale)
agnes b. linen skirt: $89 from agnes b. (sale)
Rebecca Taylor cardigan: $120 from Barneys outlet

Total: $288

No comments: